Thursday, June 01, 2006

Just a little bit special

Stephen Lynch is an awesome songwriting comedian. You should check him out, theres some good clips of him on Youtube.com but when I went there to get the exact links just a moment ago all I found was:
"UPDATE: No, we haven't been hacked. Get a sense of humor.

UPDATE 2: Apparently we can't spel.

UPDATE 3: Please stop calling the office, we're trying to work in here."

So just look him up for yourself, it shouldn't be that challenging.

As some of you may have heard me say in the past my favorite movie is Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I could list a thousand reasons for why this is my favorite movie, but because thats not the point of this post right now I'll just boil it down to two words: "No Ticket!"

Anyway, I watched a movie yesterday that is now in the running for my personal favorite movie. That movie, Reefer Madness! It came out last year, I heard a little bit about it here and there but didn't see any of it until two nights ago when I happened across a Trailer of it and the next morning I rented it. I watched it, I fell in love. If you've ever wondered if you should take authority at face value you need to watch this movie. If you havn't ever wonder that, then you really, really need to watch this movie. But if you don't feel like watching a political movie, don't worry, this movie is a Five-Star stand alone musical. The songs are great, the actors are great, the cast is perfect. On pure entertainment value I give it an A+, a Standing ovation, a loving homage.

That is my entertainment update for the moment. By the way, if you have a sense of humor and pay attention to entertainment news I highly recommend The Showbiz Show. I thought it would be stupid because it was hosted by David Spade. But it isn't, it is the Daily Show of entertainment news. And David Spade seems to have found the perfect niche for himself hosting this show. It is a very well done show, I highly recommend it.

No comments: