Saturday, October 16, 2010

A short Repose

I had to call in sick last night since I was hacking up large yellow globules of mucus for the better part of the day. I'm feeling better today, not great, but I really have to make it into work. Mostly because I was pursuing craigslist and I saw that they were advertising for my job. Chances are its a coincidence, there are a lot of positions identical to mine at that company, but it is still sort of scary. I only work there two days a week, so having to miss a day is the same as missing half a week.

Although last time they advertised for that job and I got the position the person who was working where I am now got promoted. So it might be a good sign. Or I could show up and find out that I have been let go. Which would really suck, as this isn't exactly the type of job it is supposed to be easy to get fired from.

In other news, Tin God is getting some more voices coming in. I'm hoping that there will someday be about ten people writing intermittently on the site. That would be sweet. Now all I need is some way of actually getting more people to come to the site and start to read it. What I need is someone with some knowledge of generating traffic on the web. I think the site is good enough now to be worthy of being read by a larger audience. I just have no idea of how to get that larger audience.

No comments: