Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ice Cream Social

I am already getting sick of reno. This place is like kryptonite to me. I come here and lose all ability to function on any normal level. I lose whatever powers I have and lose all that compelles me to move forward in life. Basically I just end up feeling like a worse person when I'm here. I want a nice peaceful existence and with all the bright lights and glamor of reno I get lost. Okay, that may not be the reason, the glamor part especially. But whatever it is I can't figure it out. And its stronger than me. I don't think I'm going to be sticking around Reno much longer, and that is the reason why I've made this quick blog entry. I don't want to up and vanish someday and have everyone wondering why I took off. I just don't like it here and I don't like myself here. It isn't personal against anyone in reno, it just doesn't work for me.

1 comment:

ContradictionEffect said...

WTF is this southparkstudios thing? Is it spam? I would just follow the link but I'm scared.

Anyways, I know how you feel, 'specially more so now that I have to confront the thought of raising a child here. Kinda scary. I'd honestly rather move back to Fallon before I raise a kid here, which is even scarier and less workable.