Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'll tear up this town

I got dumped a few nights ago. Part of me was looking forward to it, I wanted her to take control so I waned to be the dump-ee and not the dumper. I've decided that wasn't a great idea. Even when its what you want getting dumped hurts a lot.

Now I have to figure out what I am going to do from here. I'm torn between being bitter and angry for a while or just trying too hard to to find a replacement for her. I wonder if I can't do both.

Though I am leaning towards being bitter and angry.

I listened to the "Footloose" song for six hours straight once wondering if it would drive me insane. I'm not really sure if it did.

But I gotta cut loose. Foot loose.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do. But I'm going to do something. And I'm sure its going to be something I regret. No matter what course I take I can see myself making an ass of myself. And I'm not okay with that. But I'm going to have to do it if I want to move forward. At least it might be moderately entertaining, perhaps only from an outside perspective, but it will be entertaining.

Been working, so hard, been punching my card.

I don't understand what I'm feeling. I probably never will. But I have to get past this, because I'm not dealing with it very well. I don't know I'll make it through this one.

Everybody cut foot loose.

No comments: