Sunday, July 23, 2006

rompin' and a stompin' cause I'm in my prime

Yesterday was a hot day. It wasn't as hot as some other days have been though, but it was kicking my ass. People wanted me to go play basket ball in the middle of the afternoon and I wouldn't go because I knew the sun and heat would kick my ass. Later when we went over the the skot/ethan/cheb/zaq house I had to go outside because it was way to hot inside for me and I was getting sick. After a while outside I was dying and I made paul take me home because I thought I was going to faint from the heat. I really don't do well in any heat. Of course, I can usually handle it in the summers, I don't know what it is now. Maybe there is some sort of underlying problem that is making me more heat sensitive these days. Whatever it is it is not pleasant.

I should be reading right now. I really should be reading right now.

Sometimes I wake up after having a dream or a sleep thought that there is some girl in my bed and I reach over for her and wake up enough to realize that no such girl exists. Most of my days I think that there really isn't any reason that I really need a girlfriend now, I think to myself it'd be nice, but its not necessary. But then when I think of how insanly nice it would be I get a little depressed. I have trouble getting close to people. I think thats why I've had such a hard time finding a girl that I connect with in even a slight way.

I was just thinking about taking a magnet to my cell phone. Not to destroy it, or at least that wasn't the reason for doing it, but to see what would happen. I assume it would probably destroy it. By the way, if robots ever start taking over the world, we should stock up on magnets. Also EMPs.

Today I feel different somehow. I just woke up and felt this weird longing for something. And I woke up and realized that I was actually experiancing something most people call 'emotions.' usually the only thing close to real human emotion in me is hunger or the need to crap. not really emotions, but thats as close as I come to them. i just woke up feeling a helluva lot different today. i don't know why. whatever it is i sort of like it. "maybe its love." "i know what an erection feels like, michael! no... this is something different. It's like... my heart is getting hard." It's not love in this case, but yeah. today is not a good day for writing, i can't really think right. today is a good day for experiancing, so that is what I shall do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw thisand thought-MOR!!!! Have you seen it before? Oddly I was looking for something far from anything to do with The Simpson's or Dali.
Don't forget to hydrate, Gatorade is my best friend this time of year. As for the burn if it's that bad maybe you should have looked at if it hasn't healed in a while.

-The helpful Gnome(it's Gnomes that help people)

Anonymous said...

I don't think a magnet would do anything to your cell phone. I'm no electrical engineer or anything, but the reason magnets ruin hard drives/cassettes/credit cards is that those devices use magnetic strips to store information, so the information is lost if it's magnetically reset. I think we can logically assume that cell phones use flash memory to store all their info, so I don't think a magnet would do anything.
-Adam

Maturity said...

So what did you experience?