Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Crazy Liberal Hippy Colleges

Hello, Paul and I are at my apartment right now. Paul's getting ready to leave in a couple hours, but we came across something we found rather ammusing, especially considering a certain person we know. This is a copy of the email we sent, I think the rest should more or less speak for itself.

(the following takes place between 1 and 2 am)



Hey Zach,

This is mor, if you hadn't figured that out yet. Anyway, I was just surfing the internet while Paul was reading some comics here and we happened to come across a list of crazy college classes. You know, like the Star Trek one you were bitching about the other day. So here is the link in case you want to check it out. They are all pretty funny, but I think the funniest one was "Getting Dressed." Yes, a class on how to get dressed. Man, what sort of crazy liberal college would offer that? Oh, wait, it says right there on the page, lets see...










its PRINCETON!!!


Too bad I didn't go to that Ivy League school, then I would have known pants don't go on my arms! Or that shoes don't belong on my head! Ohh, and don't make me recount the horrors of trying to discover the function of socks.... so much pain could have been avoided...

Hope your having fun over there learning all they have to offer. Hey, if you need to do some studying, I found a great site for you: http://www.cosmogirl.com/. You better bookmark it! Remember, thong underwear is best for hiding those unsightly panty lines!!!

Sincerely,
Mor and Paul



I think we've all learned some valuable life lessons today. Especially Zach.

1 comment:

Zacharias said...

Dear Mor and Paul,

I stand by my previous statements and would like to point out that this is a freshman seminar...i.e. basically an academic soical venue for meeting other freshman. Yet I still think it's sad that given a limited amount of time classes like these are offered. And you're both hippies.

Sincerely,

Zacharias