Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Second Coming

I'm still working on the second story in this series. It took me a long time to get going on it and then I've had a few problems with getting it done, but it should be done before the end of the weekend. Hopefully before the end of the day, but I make no promises. I just wanted anyone who cared to know I hadn't given up on it yet. And I'm still accepting new ideas from any takers.

Okay, see you back here soon with the second story. I know I'm looking forward to it!

Ha ha, sell it.

3 comments:

Cheb said...

Character: A Watchman
Setting: The Great Wall of China
Line: "We don't want your beef!"

Anonymous said...

I would like to see you, Matt. I don't know where you live now or where to find you, but I figured the internet would help me.

-Adam

Moore said...

Thanks, Cheb. I shall begin work on that tomorrow hopefully. I am having trouble with the ending on the last story, but I am finishing it today come hell or high water. That expression doesn't make a lot of sense. Maybe if I used the water to put out the flames in hell. I guess it would be easier to work then.

Adam, good to hear from you. My email is mathewdmoore@gmail.com. Send me a message and we can exchange numbers and figure some time out.