Friday, February 12, 2010

They Took The Others

My blogging has tapered off as of late. I apologize, but only to half of my readers. The other half can kiss my ass. I'll leave it up to you to decide which half you are in.

I accidentally hacked Tanner's password tonight. I could probably get into many of his internet accounts right now. I won't, but I could.

Life has been hard lately. Just in the last week have I rediscovered that I am ready to start trying to live the life I want instead of waiting for it to just happen. I was hopeless there for a while, but I think that I have found relief.

Right now I am too distracted to post one of my traditional long, rambly posts. I am in better spirits these days, but I am not content. I am looking for something better than what I have, and I hope that I will find it soon.

No comments: