Thursday, December 31, 2009

Insert Here

Over the next couple of hours I will have to monitor this blog and chebs fairly closely. The challenge ends at midnight tonight, and, after my cunning strategy of lulling cheb into a false sense of security by keeping him up most of the month and then powering through right at the end. Sort of an underdog story, there. I wonder who shall play me in the movie? Steve Buscemi, maybe, he'll have to put some weight on though.

Looking over some of my older blogs from this year, I remembered that I had started off the year talking about vague new years resolutions and I followed through with that for about as long as I figured I probably would, about three and a half weeks. Not that I was really being all that good with them, anyway.

Now it is time to start 2010 and again time to make resolutions, though I think I will skip that this year, since it isn't something that I ever follow through with. I don't think you can really change your life just because the calender skips to the next year. Its sort of like saying that regardless of what happened Monday, starting at 12:01 Tuesday morning everything is going to start going better for you. Even if your family was murdered. By you. At 11:59. That might be an exaggeration.

I am writing this on Paul's crappy as keyboard with his crappy ass mouse. Damn him and his sub par electronics.

There really isn't much that I am planning on doing tonight. Everyone here is shouting about trying to find a movie with some titties in it. Now they are arguing that the movies that have tits in them aren't that great, and seer claims he can get tits on his phone now, so theres no reason to watch a movie with titties. It is a riveting conversation, and certainly it was meaningful enough for me to transcribe the conversation. Or it wasn't, I don't know,it's hard to concentrate when people are shouting about titties.

I am at a point in my life where I realize that my memory is about as powerful as that of a goldfishes. Or people fuck with me and tell me they remember me when they don't. I don't know, there are several possibilities there that need to be explored. I was thinking last night that when I am an old man and someone says "you should write a memoir about your awesome life" I will say, "so be it, summon to be a biographer, an investigative reporter, and an archivist and we shall begin." And then I would write, through committee, my own life story. Just with all the gaps filled in through researchers. I imagine that many of my additions to the book would look something along the lines of:

"Although there are several eye witness reports that claim I did in fact strap the bear to the hood of my car and drive it through the mall, all I remember doing that day was leaving the house to go on my first date with the presidents daughter. Many people claim I never dated the presidents daughter, and they were probably right about that as well."

Right now I believe that I am done with this blog. Because I can't really think of anything to add to that.

No comments: